Tuesday, February 26, 2013

February 26th Free Write

HARLEM SHAKE, the internet sensation that has taken america by storm. It is a really funny, sometimes inappropriate dance sequence.
My soccer team did a Harlem shake video last Sunday  after we played indoor soccer games. It was fun, and a good team bonding session, and it made us all laugh.
Speaking of soccer, I cannot wait for the season to start, and it makes me smile every time I think about it, and hopefully the weather will be much better.
It is ridiculous the way the weather has been the last couple of weeks. Yesterday there was no evidence of a snowstorm of this magnitude coming.
I feel like it's just bipolar, because it made me feel like spring wasn't too far away, and yet it still snows. It ruined the mood for me, which just sucks.
Workouts are almost done as well, this week being the second to last one. I'm not so tired anymore, I think that my body is more used to it, which is great.
I just have to make sure my grades stay up, and try my best to convince my mom to let me go to the tournaments, and the fort dodge game.
The tournaments are probably the best part of the season, with Sioux City easily taking the cake. We get to sleep at a hotel, and take part in a 4 or 5 game tournament, depending on whether we win or not.
It won't be very hard, and it's sure to be really fun. I should get a lot of playing time, because I believe that I have been playing well and working hard, and I hope the Coach has noticed.
I'm thinking of buying new cleats, but my mercurials still fit me well, and they aren't worn out, so I think I'll still wear them, bar a rip or two.
I've been more sleepy than ever, and I don't know the reason. I sleep from 8 pm until 5:30, which is a good 9 hours of sleep.
___________________________________________________________________
One thing that I did well was leaving space so that I had only two sentences per paragraph.
One thing that I didn't do well was spelling, I had to change a lot of words.
One thing I like was the way I changed subjects. I didn't leave things hanging, I made seamless transitions.
One thing I disliked was the way I made the sentences run on, I should have just shortened them and made more paragraphs.

No comments:

Post a Comment