Tuesday, June 4, 2013

MY REVIEW

Fifa 13

Best Game of My Life. I loved every aspect of this game, from the complete control you have over your team to the intricate workings of the manager career.
When I rate my games, I usually do it on a star scale, because that is usually what is on the fifa scale when you want to look at teams.
Fifa is amazingly well put together. If I had to pick this or ten other games, it isn't even a full thought. I just take fifa.
The way that it pulls you in from the Main menu to the intensity up till the final whistle, it is the best game out there.
There have been major step ups in the game, from the new skill set of controls to the way that computer teammates make their runs down the line.
The shots are more realistic, making your shot so much harder when the opponent is pressuring you. You have to work to create enough space for you to take a shot.
The computer also learns to step up to the ball when an attacker is unguarded, and they learn to block the shots and pressure early.
The online gaming is fifa's triumph card against their top rivals, PES 2013. Fifa has an almost unlimited amount of gamers, so waiting for a game takes less then half a minute, usually.
And most importantly, Fifa has a new update that changes the teams rating based on form in real life, making your team even more realistic.
Grading this game on a scale of 1 to 5 stars, I would give it a 5, due to the fact that I just can't stop playing it, and it is extremely fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment